Testing Dates & Links
ASVAB: September 11, 2019
SAT 8/9: October 16, 2019
- Algebra I, Biology, US History: Dember 10-13
- English I: December 10
- English II: December 12
PSAT 10: February 25, 2020
TELPAS: February 24-April 3
- English I: April 7
- English II: April 8
- Algebra I, Biology, US History: May 5-8
- Algebra I, Biology, US History: June 23-26
- English I: June 23
- English II: June 25
STAAR Test Information for Parents
Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA)
- All portions of the TSIA (placement and diagnostics) are required for each student, even for dual credit and dual enrollment purposes.
- If a student does not achieve the College Readiness benchmark in a given subject, that student *must* see a diagnostic test.
- The Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Rule 4.55(b) requires that all testing sites provide a Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) for all of its test takers PRIOR to test administration. The PAA provides important information to test takers and includes four mandatory components:1) an explanation of the Importance of assessment in the student’s academic career; 2) a description and explanation of the TSIA process and its components, including practice with feedback of sample test questions in all subject areas; 3) for high school complete students: an explanation of developmental education options including corequisite, non-course-based, modular, and other non-traditional interventions; and 4) institutional, district, and/or community student resources to help them succeed (e.g., counseling, supplemental instruction, tutoring, transportation, FAFSA/financial aid, college applications, etc.).
- Your district may create its own PAA, use a PAA from another Texas public institution of higher education.
- Click here to view information about the TSI Assessment and download the study app.
- Click here for Seagraves High School’s Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
- If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, click here to log in to the accuplacer portal to take your test with your voucher.
- If you are using a Chromebook, click the app located at the bottom of your screen then select the use voucher button to take your test.
ACT- Please click here to go to the ACT website.
SAT- Please click here to go to the College Board’s SAT website.