The fifth six weeks is in full swing. We are excited to learn new material in 5th grade math. The following objectives will be covered this six weeks.
These skills include: PATTERNS ON COORDINATE PLANES and REPRESENTING DATA
1. Generate numerical patterns given a rule.
2. Recognize the difference between additive and multiplicative patterns.
3. Describe key attributes of a coordinate plane.
4. Graph ordered pairs in the first quadrant of a coordinate plane.
5. Use input/output tables to graph ordered pairs.
6. Represent categorical data using a variety of charts and graphs.
If you have questions, or would like to visit with me about your child’s math class, please call the school to set up an appointment. The phone number is (806) 387-2015. Our conference time is 10:30 – 12:00, Monday through Thursday.