Phone Numbers & Links
Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
- If you want to set up an appointment with MHMR to be evaluated for mental health or substance abuse (not an emergency) call
- Seminole at (432) 758-4028. Their address is 702 Hobbs Highway, Seminole, Texas.
- Brownfield at (806)-637-3206. Their address is 502 W Broadway St, Brownfield, 79316,TX.
- Denver City at (806)-592-8225. Their address is 104 W 2nd St., Denver City, TX 79323.
- To access Mental Health Crisis Services (emergency) and Substance Abuse Issues at MHMR call 1-800-375-4357.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- or TTY: 1-800-799-4889
- A free, 24-hour hotline, with a person available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Confidential online chat is also available at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
- Red Nacional de Prevencion del Suicidio 1-888-628-9454
- Veterans Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) and press 1
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender or Questioning Youth (LGBTQ) call The Trevor Hotline toll-free at 1-866-488-7386
- Texas Local Mental Health Authority (LMHA) Crisis Hotlines -
These centers operate or contract with a hotline provider for persons in crisis. You may view an alphabetical list of LMHAs and their crisis numbers on our LMHA Crisis Hotline page, or you may search for the crisis hotline number by county, city, or ZIP code on our mental health services search page.
- StarCare Speciality Health System
Crisis Phone: 800-687-7581
Main Phone: 806-766-0310
Resources for Parents